Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Birthday leftovers


Eliza had a great 2nd birthday!
I teach Makayla's boys in my music class and trade in return her domestic skills like making this beautiful princess dress that Eliza requests to wear every day now! She had to wear it first thing on her birthday!
For dinner we went to McDonald's!!





Eliza enjoying some pudding painting time.

My happy family
(if picking both nostrils with your fingers makes you happy, pick on Eliza)

He is still a dream of a baby, he was sick this last week and got two teeth in, still such a good baby!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

You have such little cuties!!! Happy birthday Eliza! You are such a sweet girl!
p.s. I WILL see you tomorrow. Sorry about missing last week. Long story. Well, not too long, but let's just say after a half hour of cleaning up dog poop off my front porch, I wasn't going anywhere. Sick!

Dixie Packer said...

seriously, your kids are the cutest. i can't believe your little girl is two!

Luke and Megz said...

yay for birfdays! I hope she had a great birthday, these pictures are adorable!!! i can't believe how big they're getting!!

Marcia said...

Eliza has the cutest expressions! Dreamy. . . And Porter is the finest little gentleman in the Tri-Cities! We love those kids.