Monday, September 14, 2009

The Family Photographer

Eliza loves finding our camera and has figured out how to snap pictures. She gets a kick out of seeing us on the camera screen. Some of the pictures she's taken are funny because they are pictures I would never take, but little pieces of our life. These are also the only pregnant pictures we have so far...
Porter is about to eat something off the ground...
Making dinner
Porter playing in the kitchen with his car, he likes to drive it up and down the dishwasher.
Laundry...

7 comments:

Eliza said...

Talk about making pregnancy look gorgeous, you are one hot mama!!

It looks like you have a budding little photographer on your hands. :)

Reba said...

you do look really cute in these photos :)

Sorry about the playdate mix up today--I'm still figuring out this kindergarten thing, but I promise I'll try again.

Lucie Gibbons said...

Ah - you look sooooo adorable (I mean your baby boy bump)!!! That Eliza takes after her uncle Guy-bot. She's really go the swing of things! Look how BIG they look! Holy cow We're missing EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Meg said...

Brook- You are one hot mom! I had fun catching up with your family through your blog. You are such a great mom. Remind me when #3 is due. Hope all is well. Aren't you in OR? We just moved to Corvallis.

The Duckworth Family said...

Pictures, refrigerator hoarding...sounds like my kids! And love the videos of singing. I can't believe Porter is so big and you are having another baby! Sure love ya girl!

Hunsaker said...

what a cute prego mama! I will NEVER look that good prego!

Luke&Megz said...

You looked so sassy in that pic brookie! I'm sure brock wishes that I looked at him that way when he's about to do something naughty. I love that Eliza can take pictures, it's fun to see life through the eyes of your kids!