Friday, January 7, 2011

ABC Bingo


So I taught preschool this week and I love it! I didn't have a specific letter, but was assigned to review a cluster of letters. My good friend gave me some great games to play and her set of ABC Bingo. I knew I was going to want one for future purposes (plus my kids love playing our animal Bingo game) so I decided to look online to see if there was one I could print off. No, there wasn't. At least not the kind of ABC Bingo I wanted to have, so I decided to crank up Power Point (yes, I wish I had photoshop) and make one up. So this is what I came up with- very simple, but the kids loved coloring it and then placing M&Ms on the spaces as they were called. You can click on the pictures and copy it into a Word document to print off if you want. Happy Bingo Playing.

4 comments:

Story Family said...

So great! Thanks for sharing, Brook! Kelsey and I shall get bingo-ing.

EmmaJ said...

Great idea! That is just what I need.

Marcia said...

WOW! Thanks for all the work, Brook. I bet that took forever to put together. It is so cute.

The Duckworth Family said...

That's great Brook! Way to go!