Thursday, February 10, 2011

++four++

Eliza is four today. What a girl. I know she came to us to teach me so many things and to love her brothers and dad like only she can. We are so much alike, and so different. Her sassy-ness from me, but not her perfectionist side. Her ability to laugh and love from her dad. 
+ + +
As I've been subbing in her sunbeam class I saw her crossing her legs like a lady. 
I thought it was funny and then I saw that she was mimicking my same pose. 
+ + +
She has always seemed very grown up in a lot of ways, but she'll always be my baby girl. 
Happy Birthday Eliza!

*it was only fitting that her best friend's brother was born on this day too. happy birthday baby will!*

7 comments:

CK Black Family said...

Happy Birthday cute Eliza! Sounds like she's got the best qualities from both mom and dad!

Sarah said...

She is adorable and looking more like you all the time! I love her short little hair! So adorable...how did our little ones grow so fast?

cate create said...

Such cute pictures. She has such a great personality! I love your blog. Thanks for sending me the link. I just love your family!

Luke&Megz said...

Happy birthday lizey loo! We hope she had a good one. I can't believe she is 4 but at the same time she seems so much older than that to me. Love that girl to smithereens!

Lori and Brent said...

Oh my hec those kids are cute! Me and Daniel basically have the same genes so that means me and Lori will have extremely good looking babies! And I guess that Brook's genes helped too;-)

Lucie Gibbons said...

We love ALL the faces of that sweet princess!!! We LOOOOOOOVE you Eliza Kaye!!

Lovely Lindsay said...

four, really?!
four is my favorite. the sweetest of all lukey's years so far. and that eliza - such a pretty little thing!
love, lindsay