Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Marriage Birthday!

 Happy 6th Anniversary to my one and only!
As I was explaining to Eliza what an anniversary was yesterday, I told her it was like a birthday of when we got married. Being married is like a rebirth of a life, instead of me and mine, everything turned into us and ours Forever! I'm so grateful I've got this life with him forever!

Late last night I had just finished cutting Daniel's hair, he had just jumped in the shower and I was cleaning up in the kitchen when I heard pounding at the door. It scared me to death! I thought we were going to have a break in or something. I didn't answer and went and hid in the room. 3 minutes later, the same pounding on the door. 5 minutes later again it came. Finally Daniel went to the door and saw his seminary students quickly driving away in their car. They had decorated our porch with hearts and streamers. The seminary council organized all of the periods of seminary to write us happy anniversary notes. It was quite a surprise, so thoughtful and I was so glad it wasn't a robber or killer :)

3 comments:

Lori and Brent said...

Wow! What thoughtful kids. Very cute:) Happy Anniversary you two :)

Anonymous said...

It is great that the students know you are a team and love you both!

Jenny Gibbons said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are such an example to us of love and laughter. We love you Sooo much!