Monday, September 29, 2008

Oop, Sorry


A lady at church the other day pinches Porter's cheeks and says I need to take a picture of him with little angel wings because he looks just like a little cheribum.


We went to the Southridge Homecoming game Friday night and it was a blast. They are the Southridge Suns (the yellow blobs that look like mustard on our face was an attempt at our school spirit). It was fun to see a lot of Daniel's students so involved. The marching band was great!! We won too!

Sunday Pictures

Every time Eliza's falls down, I pick her up and say "oops, sorry" and brush her off. I've rubbed off and every time she drops something or falls down she says "oop sawy". She repeats everything we say. She says her K sounds as a T. Example: milk is milt, pink is pint. She makes us laugh.

3 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Cute pictures! Betty sounds just like Eliza when she laughs!

Story Family said...

I wish I could just reach through this computer and give those cheeks a little pinch of my own. What yummy shugries they must make!

Luke and Megz said...

such a cute video! I can't believe how big she's getting...I can't wait to see you guys! Her laugh sounds so big!