Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our Week

Thursday night we had a BBQ with some friends and Eliza really loves their kids, Libby, Larry and Adelyn. This is Eliza and Adelyn giving hugs.
I usually find Eliza trying to snuggle up to Porter at some point during the day. She loves that kid!
Every time we go to the store we have to be sure to stop by the toy section. Most parents avoid this section or they might have to come home with a new toy, but Eliza is pretty good to spend some quality time with the selected toy (here it is a pony) and then say goodbye.
Friday night our ward had an adult activity "Clue Night". I was Mrs. Peacock and Eliza had a lot of fun dancing around in my feather boa.
Here I was trying to capture Eliza bangs, I prefer to call them Whispies. I just trimmed a few of her straggley hairs that were always getting in her eyes.

About once a week we go have lunch with dad at the seminary. There are about 40 of his students who come over for lunch too, so it is a big party. They are good to our little kids!


This week we were thinking about Halloween and thinking about costume ideas. We received this cute angel costume for Eliza and it was too big last year and slightly too small this year, but we tried it on and couldn't resist taking some footage of our silly 'Liza.

7 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Really cute video and pictures!

Luke and Megz said...

oh my gosh brookie i was laughing so hard at that video that i'm crying! she looks like something from a movie but I can't think what...it's almost looks like an alien costume instead of an angel cause the halo is right on her head. wow they are so cute i miss you guys!!

Sarah said...

Very cute! And if I didn't already think both your kids looked exactly like Dan...after seeing his baby picture there is NO question! Are you sure they are yours? :) ha ha j/k

The Rasmussen Family said...

Oh my goodness! Dean your kids are too adorable for words!!! You have such a beautiful family...where did the time go!?! I love the video of you in Disneyland...you sound exactly the way I remember you! Laugh and all.

Miss you guys :(

Clegg Family said...

How fun...I'm sure the Seminary students adore Dan! I remember going to take lunch to my Dad at the Seminary - what fun memories. You guys look like you're doing so great!

Luke and Megz said...

i just showed luke this video he loved it...he suggested that maybe the costume would fit porter next year so you can get some use out of it! haha! the halo hat is just too much. I'll probably watch this video every day i love it!

Jon and Michelle said...

Brook,
Welcome to Washington!! Yeah! You will love it here! You are about 2 hours away from me here in Spokane, we will have to meet up someday! Your kids are adorable and you guys look like such a cute family. In Young Womens today we were having singing time and I loved the song and I look down and there is your dads name... what a crazy world. Keep up the blogging I know it's nice for those far away, and close by:)
Michelle (Pickett) Spear