Monday, December 15, 2008

WCP is back

Eliza insists on holding Porter's hand during every car ride. After eating lunch with Dad on Thursday we pulled into our garage and this is what I saw.

This is Eliza's "holding Porter" Face. She grins from ear to ear with her head back. Utter Joy. (while Porter is chewing her hand off)

This is my cute Half Notes Music class (5-7 years old). We had a cookies and milk rehearsal last Tuesday. We decorated them and ate them AFTER we sang. We will be performing at the From the Heart Care Center tomorrow!
This is my Whole Notes Class (8-11 years old).

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, PUH-LEASE!!! That is SO cute!!! What a good big sister.

CK Black Family said...

Love the WCP! Cute names for your classes too! I'm glad you're sharing your talent and teaching kids music - it's a great thing to have in their life. I know you're great at it (like everything else you do)! HappY Holidays - can't wait to see you guys.

Luke and Megz said...

The girls are so cute I'm sure they just love your class, you're so creative and fun! This is possibly my favorite WCP yet, you have the sweetest kids I've ever known! Can't wait to squeeze em!!

Sarah said...

That is possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen with your kids asleep and holding hands! I can't believe how fast they are growing up! If you are in town this week I will be in Bountiful some time and I'd LOVE to see you guys!