Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Answer, The Winner


We have been watching
Singin' in the Rain

a lot lately (at Eliza's request) and she will go around the house singing the main song and
Good Mornin'. This has always been one of my all time favorite movies and Daniel even likes it too (exept for the long Gene Kelly dance-a-thon section). If you have not seen it, go to your local library I'm sure they have a copy for you to get cultured with.

Now the winner of the More Than Air CD is
the Curtis and Kristin Black family
(I will mail it to you, if you already have it I will send you another CD!)

3 comments:

CK Black Family said...

YEAH! Thanks Brook - what a fun interactive blog. PS - I love the new picture up top - Eliza's face is priceless!

Sarah said...

Your kids are getting so big and are absolutely adorable! Eliza might look like her dad but it seems like she's taken after her mom! Love the singing!

Kate said...

haha, that is one of my favorite movies :) That is so funny she can sing the songs!