Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Family Clay Night

I guess you could say that one of Daniel's loves is using his hands to mold clay. He made a lot of pots and bowls in his Highschool ceramics class and someday we are going to build him a shed just for his pottery wheel and stuff. Anyway, once in a while we have Family clay night and this is the first one Eliza could get in to.
She is really starting to cheese it for the camera.
Yes, I just became one of those moms who can't resist taking bath-time pictures and then showing them.
P.S. Has anyone read any good parenting books on how to deal with the Terrific Two's?

6 comments:

Amy said...

1. How fun! I never would have guessed Daniel for a pottery maker.
2. Cute bath picture! If it's cute, you must show it off.
3. Let me know if you find anything that works for terrible 2s! I still haven't.

Story Family said...

Look at those squeaky clean little cuties. I wanta just give them a schmmooosh!

Daniel is great at pottery. We proudly display some of his pieces here at the house. Hoping he doesn't really them back anytime soon....

Luke and Megz said...

oh yes i love family clay night! eliza's big smile is so adoreable but what's even better is daniel's face in that picture! hehe. that tubby picture is darling! yay for chubbers in the tubbers!

Marcia said...

A great tip for handling two-year olds: just wait a year and they'll be fine!

Sarah said...

Nope but if you figure it out let me know because I am dealing with the terrible 3's!

Anonymous said...

shame Eliza is not showing her littlepussy I would love to lick it clean, loved licking my girls best after they peed