Monday, March 30, 2009

Sunny Days

Hooray for warm weather!! We have been outside all weekend.

Doritos Fingers
(Porter is wanting to lick them off)

Porters 1st time sitting and feeling grass, it was dry and pokey so he wasn't a fan.
(He is wearing 18 month clothing)
-Eliza escaped from Nursery twice yesterday, she ran to the sacrament meeting pulpit and grabbed the loose microphone (it was not on) and started singing Twinkle, Twinkle.
-My Favorite Blog for FHE ideas is Here!! There is a really cute one for Easter!!

8 comments:

Heather said...

I heard about Eliza's performance, so sad I actually missed it!

CK Black Family said...

Jealous of your warm weather. We are quite windy here! Cute, cute Eliza - wish I were a fly on the wall sometimes. And, that Easter FHE is one of my kids favorite, plus it's seen many a sharing time/primary lesson - classic! I'll have to try the rolls this year - thanks for sharing.

Hunsaker said...

what a cutie! porter is still big and growing isn't he! He's adorable! love ya!

Amy said...

"warm"... I'll take what I can get... whatever gets those kids outside!
LOVED Eliza's performance yesterday. It was awesome... but I think the funniest part is that she escaped from nursery to do it. lol

Dixie Packer said...

cute pictures. it's so funny when kids get to experience grass for the first time. both of my kids always kept one leg up as they sat on the grass.
thanks for the website. it looks fun

Sarah said...

JEALOUS! It snowed today...again!

Chelsea said...

I can't believe Porter wears 18 month clothes....so does Michael, but he's 17 months!

The Duckworth Family said...

Lol, how does she excape from nursery!? That would make me nervous to ever send her again!

And I remember Kyson was the same was as porter on the grass. I hav epictures of his butt on the grass and both feed raised! It was pretty funny and took awhile until he got used to it.

I wish it was warm and sunny here, although it's slowly getting there! love ya