Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our Silly Girl

Eliza loves to give kisses. Last Saturday she was giving Daniel and I some good kisses, and after one that was especially wet I wiped my mouth and said, "Ooh, that one was slobbery!" Eliza said "Yeah, slobbery shortcake". You see we had just finished watching Strawberry Shortcake on the Saturday morning cartoons earlier that day. So now we sing the theme song like this "Slob-b-b-b-berry, Slobberry Shortcake".

She was smiling so silly for these pictures, by the end I was cracking up.



4 comments:

Chelsea said...

That is so cute! I love her faces in these pictures, hilarious.

Marcia said...

That little Liza! We love that kid!!!!!

Amy said...

LLLLOOOOLLLLL!!! Those pictures are cracking me up! Love that little Eliza!

Kaye and Matthew Hough said...

Saucy, silly, Liza. OOOOHH, I LOVE THAT GIRL! Really wish I was kissing those cheeks right now!