Saturday, January 2, 2010

Felt Farm Playhouse

Back in November I decided I was going to make a farm playhouse for the kid's Christmas. I bought around 10 yards of felt in assorted colors and got into a 50+ hour project. I couldn't have done it without her blog and the patterns on it.There are bendy flowers you can plant, vegetables to pull, apples to pick and feed to the horse, and the Piglet puppet show theater. The whole playhouse fits over a card table and we just leave it up in Eliza's room now. It's been a fun new piece of furniture to have!



10 comments:

Shalamar said...

This is so darn cute! I absolutely love it! Way to go, you crafty mom!

Chelsea said...

Amazing Brook, amazing!!!!

Marcia said...

That is the most amazing Christmas gift ever! WOW. There was so much love sewn into that project.

Kaye and Matthew Hough said...

WOW, so cute!!! I need a classroom version. :) I miss you guys so bad I actually teared up this morning looking at your sweet pictures of the kiddos and Christmas. I love Eliza's cute bangs. Good luck with the delivery of the new baby. You are in our thoughts and prayers. LOVE YOU!!!

Dixie Packer said...

that is so cool!

The Duckworth Family said...

lol, you are sooooo much better than me. I thought about doing a playhouse version and ended up with a 1 hour, $15.00 camo tent version for Kyson! As much as they woudl have loved the playhouse version (or your darling barn one) I just don't have the time. Way to go brookie!

Shalon said...

CUUUUTE, Brook!!!

Luke&Megz said...

that is THE cutest thing I have ever seen. you are my hero and inspiration and if you make one for Brock you can also be his favorite aunt. :) I can't get over how much i love it! eliza's bangs are so stinkin cute, she looks like a big little girl now! I can't wait to come up and see cute Jesse and see the other kids too! love ya!!

Amy said...

That is so cute!

Hunsaker said...

WOW!! that is so cool! someday I will attempt that one!