Saturday, January 2, 2010

A very Merry Christmas

We had a very merry relaxing Christmas! Friends and Family were all too generous. We missed being with family, but it was fun to do our very own Christmas as a family. We homemade cinnamon rolls on Christmas Eve and they were ready for the oven the next morning. Here are some pictures of the day.





I made these dolls for Eliza, they are called Black Apple Dolls and you can get a free pattern and tutorial from the Martha Stewart website. They are cute and easy!

8 comments:

The Blacks said...

Look at you you DOMESTIC GODDESS!

EmmaJ said...

You are soooooo talented! The dolls and the playhouse are so cute! Thank you for sharing the best ideas ever.

CK Black Family said...

Very cute craftiness! You are very talented!

Story Family said...

It looks like Christmas was a ball at the Black house. YAY!!! And homemade cinnamon rolls and dolls......Brook, you're amazing!!

Good luck in the next few weeks. We'll be thinking and praying for you!

Marcia said...

I can see Eliza got two videos--one princess one and what is that other selection! Grandma and Grandpa go to the beach?

Brook said...

The other video was for Daniel, he loves Funniest Home Videos. It is called a salute to romance. We watched it New Years Eve and it was made in 2000. Not funny, it was funny to see how much humor changes in 10 years!!

Sarah said...

How did I not know you had this amazing sowing talent?! Some friend I am I guess! I have zero sowing abilities so maybe I'll just have to hire you to make me look like a good mom! :) I am super impressed!!!

Clegg Family said...

You never cease to amaze me, Brook! I also can't believe only 11 more days until your baby comes...but pregnancy always goes by quicker for other people! Glad you all had a very Merry Christmas!