Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Costumes 2011

We were Toy Story Characters this year. I put together the costumes for very inexpensive compared to what the online prices were. It was all mostly made out of Fun Foam. The only picture we got of all of us was at our Trunk or Treat, so hopefully that turned out!







After our Trunk or Treat I was combining all the candy and found a leaf. Then Daniel told me that someone had a chest of candy and fall leaves and you had to dig through the leaves to find the candy. Daniel was helping Jesse choose a piece of candy, but he didn't want it, he wanted  the leaf. Just one more reason why I love little kids, they love & appreciate the simple and beautiful things in life. So I think my favorite treat they got was the leaf too!

10 comments:

Lori and Brent said...

I love it :) Your kids are very cute!!

Lucie Gibbons said...

AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!
ThAnKs SO much for posting all these wonderful pickies! Thanks for also showing off your crafty crafting skills not only on the costumes but the cute Frankenstein boxes your pre-school kids made. HOWEVER, I was SO excited to see your belly & it looks NON-existent!!! Where's the pregnant woman I ask? xoxo Mimi

CK Black Family said...

LOVE it! What a great idea - Toy Story!!
Your kids are looking so grown up (especially little Jessee - I love his big smile with eyes tightly closed, and Daniel too)!
Looks like a fun Halloween and hope you're feeling well! You're looking fantastic!

Clegg Family said...

Ok - I give your family the cutest family Halloween costumes I have EVER seen!! Absolutely darling!

Chelsea said...

I LOVE the costumes. So cute Brook, you are amazing. Congrats on boy #3 that is exciting news. Welcome to the club!

Meg said...

Eliza if officially the cutest darn Jessie I have ever seen! Oh she is a doll!
Congrats on baby #4, and another BOY!
Cute kids and I loved the leaf in the bag...that sounds like something my little girl would do...they are so precious!
Take care Brook!

Kaye and Matthew Hough said...

Well, YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME!!! Those costumes couldn't be cuter. How creative, crafty, and above all CUTE!!! We miss your beautiful family so much and hope you are all happy and healthy. Love yer guts!

Marcia said...

So sweet! I wish LeGrand was satisfied with a simple treasure--he keeps stealing all the chocolate out of the grandkids Halloween bags. I noticed from the picture of the kid's loot that Daniel might have done the same thing with your own dear children's bags.

Marcia said...

. . . by the way--those costumes are ADORABLE! You have still got it Brook.

David said...

This is an amazing idea.