Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Do I thank you enough?

Daniel, no, it's not father's day or your birthday, but it should be Daniel day! Thank you for all you do! You helped me out a lot this last week, and I want you to know how much I appreciate you.
You are a great dad!
You help me with all the house stuff (like cleaning the stove, and the metal things, without me asking)!
You are a great teacher!
You make our yard look great!
thanks Daniel I love you!


Badger Mountain
- 11/10/08
Last week we went on a hike to Badger Mountain. It was a beautiful view overlooking the Columbia River (and the temple, can you see it?).

Porter slept most of the hike!

Eliza drank out of Dad's camel-pack, she wouldn't even stop for a picture.

Beware Ye Pacifiers
thanks for all the helpful advice about getting rid of Eliza's pacifier
she still grabs Porter's every now and then for a little suck, but one look from mom and she gives it back
WCP:
they have started to catch on and decide to uncuddle when they see me whip out the camera

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a sweet post about your husband! He cleans??? Wow.
BTW, I LOVE your family picture at the top of your blog. Where was it taken?
Hooray for no pacifiers!
p.s. Sorry about the instrument thing today! I almost brought a violin just in case she forgot, since we talked about that one before but didn't have one there. But I guess almost doesn't count... sorry!
p.p.s We should get Sean and Eliza together for a playdate.
p.p.p.s. Do you think this comment could get any longer? Okay, I'll stop now...

tharker said...

You are good wife to see the great things your husband does and thank him for it. It's amazing to me how a little thank you from me makes my husband feel so good.

Yay for no paci's!!!