Thursday, April 30, 2009

EFG


This video is EFG (Especially For Grandma's)
Eliza is getting to the fun stage of pretending and playing with Barbies, and any stuffed animal or doll and pretending they can talk. We even have pretty good conversations with my hands (this started when she was in the beginning stages of potty training and boredom struck as we were sitting on the toilet all day). I know I am probably the only one who can understand Elizanese, but subtitles weren't an option with this video. Enjoy.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Is she trying to copy Ariel singing? That is so cute. I love that she didn't notice you were taping her. Michael thoroughly enjoyed watching it too, he kept yelling, whoa, whoa, whoa.

Lucie Gibbons said...

Ok, now I'm crying! I just keep watching it over and over again! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!
I love you ALL soooo much!
xoxo Marmie (one of the Grandma's)

Eliza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eliza said...

You would think I'd be fluent in Elizanese but... :) She is so cute and I love when she makes Ariel and the Barbie dance together!

Sarah said...

LOVE this stage! She's adorable!

Amy said...

Okay, someone's been watching the Little Mermaid lately...
Oh, she is so cute!
(hope Porter is feeling better!)