Sunday, April 26, 2009

We've been doing {this} a lot:

{Playing at the Park}


{Watching movies}
Last Saturday Daniel decided we should have an Outside movie night. It was so fun as we all cuddled together to watch our favorite Horton movie!
This is Eliza being the mean kangaroo that goes "Humph".
Our Peterson friends watching Jonah (Veggie Tales).
{Falling Asleep}
Porter has started falling asleep all over the place. His little body is getting worn out from all that crawling!

{Taking Baths}
Lots of dirt when we play outside all day!
{Falling Down}
Brought Porter to bed with me after a rough night of teething and he moves so much now, he fell off the bed onto our night stand and the bottom drawer was open, OUCH! He looks a lot better now.

12 comments:

Corie said...

So fun! I love the outside movie idea. Good job to your hubby for thinking of it. Your kids are darling, Brook!

Chelsea said...

That last picture is soo sad and so funny all at the same time. I can't believe he falls alseep all over the place.

Story Family said...

What a fun post! It was so fun to see the kids in their various and sundry activities. We miss you guys!

Reba said...

I figured there was a good story behind Porter's bumps. Poor guy!

CK Black Family said...

OWIE!! So sad when the little dears bonk a good one. Cute kiddos! Are you guys coming out this summer???

Amy said...

What a sweet boy! I love the sleeping pictures!

Luke&Megz said...

poor portey!! those park pictures are soo cute!! i love the outdoor movie night, those were always so fun! isn't it fun that it's getting warmer outside?! yea for summer! love those babies :)

Sarah said...

I love that he falls asleep anywhere! That is so cute! I wish my kids did that!

Aunt Tiff said...

Your kids are so dang adorable! Isn't it so sad when they fall off the bed? Look like you have been having lots of fun!!

Lucie Gibbons said...

My day has been made now! I just NEED to have my updates! I LOVE how Porter seems to be as big as Eliza standing along with her just being pals. The movie night idea was SUPER! I'm sure the kids LOVED IT! AHHHH!!! We miss you all soooooo much!!!

Liv said...

Your babes are adorable! I found you through Biz, and can I say how grateful I am for that coincidence?

I had no idea the Nursery manual was available online. I just got called to Nursery and they've left me high and dry without one. I "taught" a lesson this Sunday with just some notes!

So, I'm happy to see your beautiful family and to get a heads up about the online manual! I'm saved!

Brook said...

It's a great manual! We use it for family nights!