Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy or Sad

As a mom I am always looking for the perfect picture moment. I don't always get them, but I think the pictures are still fun to keep and look at whether the kids are happy or sad.
Eliza Happy
Eliza Sad
I took the pacifier away for that "perfect picture" so Eliza was sad!

Porter Happy
Porter Sad

The Southridge vs. Pasco Football game. We won 10-7. It's getting colder, but it wasn't too bad for the game!

Eliza walking in mommy's shoes (she does this all the time with daddy's shoes too).

5 comments:

Story Family said...

What cute kids...happy or sad! And I love to watch high school football. So much fun! Looks like you guys are doing well.

EmmaJ said...

Cute pictures! The happy/sad contrast would make for a great scrapbook page...

Dixie Packer said...

you're kids are just too darn cute! i never heard about porter's heart murmur. that sounds scary. was it when he was just a new baby? or recent?

Brook said...

His heart murmur was detected about 5 days after he was born and they don't seem too worried about it. We go into another children's cardiologist in November since his heart will be more developed and they will tell us more then. I hope Maddie is doing better!!

AOlson said...

I found you Brook!! Love all the pictures. Your kids are so darn cute!