Friday, October 31, 2008

My first Tag

10 Things I love:
1 - Life
2 - My Family (Daniel, Eliza and Porter)
3 - Laughing- I heard a joke today:
A man got a phone call from his Dr., the Dr. said "Do you want the bad news or the worse news first?" The man said the bad news. The Dr. told him, "You have 24 hrs. to live." The man said, "What could be worse than that?" The Dr. said "I tried to call you yesterday."

4 - Music (singing to Broadway songs and singing to my kids)
Check out these guys, I love their music!

5 - Scriptures- I treasure nap time, it is "me" time where I can sit and ponder about important things. Since school started I have made it my Scripture study time. I love it!! (I realize this is a luxury and to not take it for granite!)
6 - Family History- go here and start to love it yourself!
7 - Sleeping the whole night through.
8 - Being a Mother- I love the opportunity we as women have of raising and rearing children, it has truly been a blessing in my life! My children bring me so much joy!
9 -Seeing Family (only 50 days until our Utah Trip!)
10 - My Savior who has been through everything so He can comfort and support not only me, but all of us!

3 comments:

BreAnna said...

Brook, you are so great, what an inspiring list. You are such a steller lady, I hope to one day be a tiny glimpse of the mother you are. Your children are darling, you are darling and you all look healthy, happy and loved! Life is good!

Amy said...

What a great list! So you are going to Utah for Christmas? I'm going to CA to see my family for Christmas, and I can't wait!

Meg said...

Hi Brook-
I loved reading your Tag. You are such a great girl and a inspiring person cause you live what you know to be true. Your kiddies are growing so fast! They are adorable!
Miss ya-
Megan