Monday, October 6, 2008

We like food!


Sometimes it feels as if our life revolves around food. As Bruce Willis puts it in the movie Over the Hedge, "Animals eat to live and humans live to eat"! Eliza has always preferred eating her crackers and cookies vertically instead of horizontally. More messy and difficult, but she likes it!

Here is naughty Eliza after Spaghetti night, Daniel said she looks like an Umpaloompa.

This is a conference weekend tradition: Crepes! We always did it in my family growing up (and they still do) so we tried to carry it on. We missed the Nutella!! Daniel is an excellent crepe maker!

The crepes were good, but General Conference was definitely more satisfying!

1 comment:

EmmaJ said...

We did conference crepes when I lived in Provo! I almost did them this weekend, but too lazy. We actually have a crepe restaurant here, and they have a Nutella display in the window. Now I'll think of you whenever I walk by it.